20141026

No such thing as useless effort.



I don't know if this is what I think it is. I don't know if I'm fighting a very serious issue, or if it's just my mind playing tricks and trying to deceive me. I'm doing this because I want to surpass myself and because I know I can. I'm doing this because I know that if I don't move on I'll wind up being dead, and because I know that even if I don't die, I'll live like the undead. I'm doing this because I want to be stronger, because if I don't show myself that I can reach places that are very far away from me, then who will?
I want to become faster. I want to show everyone that I can surpass every wall, and that no matter how tall or thick they are, I'm going to climb them or break them in pieces so I can move on. Dreaming is not enough. What's the point on living between dreams, if you don't fight for those dreams to become true? There's no such thing as useless effort; and the more I fight and the further I move on, I feel more alive than ever.


'Cause if I burn, so will you.