20101123

My life, my world.

I'm starting to believe I'm the only one who cares about you. I mean, I know I'm not the only one. But I bet that the people who care about you, we are just a few. Ok then. I know it's not my business. But I just can't stop following you. I just can't stop looking at you, and I just can't stop imagining what if we never broke up... anyways, there was nothing to break. But now I just cry to myself when there's no-one around and I teach myself to walk backwards out of any given situation... Will I ever learn? Because I don't wanna see you anymore, I don't wanna know about you anymore, but that's impossible because we've friends in common and the idea of living a life in a world without you... scares me and makes me cry.
It'd be impossible for me to live a life without you, because you were my life and now you're a very important part of it.
'Cause if I burn, so will you.